Similar to the process of buying a car, the ongoing running cost should be a major consideration when looking to purchase a printer.
The cost of the printer itself is less than 20% of the total lifetime cost of owning the printer. Reduce these unexpected and often high running costs such as maintenance kits and the time-consuming management of your office printers with Print Plan.
Print Plan is a simple rental plan where the entire cost of printing, the equipment, the consumables and maintenance is directly related to your actual consumption levels.
Print Plan is a simple, cost effective solution which enables you to:
- Replace unpredictable and expensive running costs with a simple 3-year rental plan
- Budget effectively with predictable and recurring monthly charges
- Remove internal stock holdings of toners
- Improve service availability and help to maintain your business’s productivity
- Free up internal management time and resources
- Contact a single provider for all print related requirements
Focus on what is important
- Remove work disruptions as our recommended printers are reliable
- Have ‘peace of mind’ with excellent customer service levels – 91%* first time fix rate (*2010 stats)
CDK Global has devised two plans whereby the total cost of printing includes the printers, the consumables and maintenance. These costs are incorporated into your actual consumption levels. The consumables are replenished on-demand using CDK Global’s automated toner monitoring service.
- Plan A - Printing is charged on a ‘per thousand pages’ monthly subscription depending on devices used.
- Plan B - Printing is charged at a fixed cost per page for mono and colour printing, irrespective of which device is used.
The service includes:
- Delivery, installation and configuration of your chosen Lexmark printer
- Helpdesk support
- All consumables (excluding paper) delivered on-demand based on monitored consumption levels
- Hardware maintenance
- Equipment disposal at end of life (according to EC standards)
- Next business day hardware repair (replacement parts or device)
- Customer extranet to view daily consumption levels and monthly usage.